1Likes
  • 1 Post By vvet

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-09-2020, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Wheel Options?

Hi all. My '15 K900 came with aftermarket RIAL wheels which I would like to replace.

1) What are the stock wheel sizes that would fit on a '15 v8 model? I've read that factory is Fronts 19x7.5, Rears 19x8.5 (what is the offset??) but is it possible to just use 4 of the same size? I assume yes, but want to ask.

2) What are the options from other Kia models that would fit on the K900? I'm guessing there is some interchangeability with the Optima or Cadenza? I would actually prefer 18" wheels to get a little more meat on the tires for a softer ride.

3) What are the factory size tires for an 18" wheel?

Thanks!
post #2 of 3 Old 03-13-2020, 01:33 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

You could go to tirerack.com and select your car - they'll show what wheels will fit (I think they show offset as well).
I don't know anyone who has put the same size wheels on front and back, but I don't see why you couldn't. You might need to adjust offset to make it look right.

'14 Cadenza, '16 Sedona
post #3 of 3 Old 03-13-2020, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia-Driver View Post
You could go to tirerack.com and select your car - they'll show what wheels will fit (I think they show offset as well).
I don't know anyone who has put the same size wheels on front and back, but I don't see why you couldn't. You might need to adjust offset to make it look right.

Thanks for the tip.

I've done a lot of research since I asked this question and found a few options that are "OEM" and would fit. Almost all the other Kia OEM wheels have a higher offset around 40-55mm which would make the wheels look more sucked into the car.

1) Some Hyundai Gen Coupe wheels are 19x8 and 19x8.5 with closer to stock offsets, around 32mm and 34mm.

2) The Hyundai Equus 19" wheels are almost identical to stock K900 wheels, so I plan on ordering those since I've found them much cheaper than K900 wheels. 19x8 and 19x9, 31mm and 36mm offsets.
Kia-Driver likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page