Next-gen model video - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 05-15-2018, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Default Next-gen model video

There's getting to be some content up about the redesigned model, all from Korea, I think.

I liked this one--the title is strictly all business: 2019 Kia K9 - Excellent Sedan! Parts of it are weird, of course, and I liked those parts especially. Watch for the guy's expression at about 3:16!

post #2 of 4 Old 09-26-2018, 12:12 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Assuredly, this upcoming model looks good, but KIA kept ruining its legacy for decades now. I was considering purchasing KIA Sorento, but then decided to buy honda amaze from this source: https://autoportal.com/newcars/honda/amaze/
A number of my friends recommended me this website, so feel free to join our Honda community!
post #3 of 4 Old 09-26-2018, 08:44 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage

Not sure what you mean by Kia ruining its legacy. This last decade has been nothing but positive in my mind. It is actually due to the K900 ownership experience so far for me that I am considering a new Sorento to replace my current truck lease.

2015 K900 - Black on Black, VIP package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-26-2018, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Garage

KIA set the standard for cars in 2012 when they came out with the new OPTIMA. Look at how quick chevy, ford , and most of the others copied the basic design.
I had one of the first , new 2012 Optima and every where I went, people wanted to know what kind if car it was. My 2015 KIA K900 got a lot of attention also.
I've owned 6 KIA's and they had a better warranty, and better reliability than the other cars on the rode.
I would have leased a new 2019 K900 if it had been out when my leases was up. I like some of the new tech.in the K900 better than what is in my 2018 Genesis G90 and the style is much better.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page