One Year anniversary June 28th 2016 - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-22-2016, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage
Default One Year anniversary June 28th 2016

It has been almost one year since I drove off in my brand new K900 V6 Premium (Canada offered that last year) . Overall I think it is a great car and except for a few design issues one cosmetic one annoying it is great ride for the money it costs . I have read many of the complaints about cornering , stiff ride etc but I think those owners own expectations were not met because they bought the car for the wrong reasons . My dislikes :
[*] Not touch screen , silly and stuoid design flaw[*]front Vents useless and ugly [*]standared tires noisy and just didnt grip well changed for Goodyear Eagle all seaon rides relally weel [*]Poor gas mileage stop and go driving decent highway Thankfully I use unleaded cheapo gas[*]Auto system for inside comfort works well in fact my wife finds it too good and I am constantlky turnbing up the temp[*]on the same vien when thwe sytem is off air still comes through the vents havent quite figured out how to end that sillyness[*]Text messages do not show on screen[*]Presets for radio , SXM , FM are hard to use but once u undrstand it becomes ok not easy but ok[*]I dont think the back seat heating issue is an issue at all

all in all it is a great car and I love driving it its comfortable and people look at it and wonder WTF what is that

Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page