months of Ownership and No problems - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-08-2016, 01:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage
Default months of Ownership and No problems

Owned for 8 months :I was talking cars with some friends and we all drive newer cars.Two drove BMW's one a Mercedes and another a Cadillac .There were some parallels and some stark differences. All agreed their service and dealer interface was excellent . The Cadillac owner (2 years) had had a number of things go wrong, one was a master brake cylinder and another a GPS issue both covered by warranty. . The BMW owners , one SUV another their flagship convertible both had some minor warranty issues neither impacted driving. I am getting to a point here >I would be interested knowing if I am just lucky or has your experience been somewhat similar I have read about some electronic issues but nothing very major . It would be nice to have a few posts on your driving experiences besides the Hankook tire issues

Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver

Last edited by funnyman7915; 03-08-2016 at 02:10 PM.
post #2 of 2 Old 03-08-2016, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage

Had mine since January 2 no issues except tire replacement. I have worked for KIA for 6 years and have been K900 certified since the car was introduced. Also if a K900 comes in the dealership I have to handle it. I have seen about 15 of them and with the free maintenance they are in quite regularly. No major issues to report. I've had to replace an AC compressor on one and a few had to have the multifunction switch replaced due to headlights flickering while driving. also had a couple with the dashboard buckling which was not fun but all in all they are great cars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page