map and navigation update - Page 4 - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 Old 05-25-2017, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
thanks Gene. My dealer called me today and said there is a new 2017 update addressing my issues exactly. I'm taking it in tomorrow to have it updated at no charge and hopefully the problems are fixed.

I'll post my results!
Just returned from the dealer where they loaded the newest update, TSB ELE 122, which corrects software glitches in the earlier versions. It also now auto completes the I Agree screen which is nice. Time will tell if the glitches are corrected; dealer did say my glitches which were basically with the media/cd section were the reason for the latest 2017 update.
Treated as warranty no charge. Hopefully it corrects the issues I outlined in my separate post about the cd shutting off and system reverting to default settings losing presets and sound settings.
post #32 of 35 Old 05-26-2017, 10:48 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Just returned from the dealer where they loaded the newest update, TSB ELE 122, which corrects software glitches in the earlier versions. It also now auto completes the I Agree screen which is nice. Time will tell if the glitches are corrected; dealer did say my glitches which were basically with the media/cd section were the reason for the latest 2017 update.
Treated as warranty no charge. Hopefully it corrects the issues I outlined in my separate post about the cd shutting off and system reverting to default settings losing presets and sound settings.
@Dave, could you take a photo for us to show your latest nav software update number and also the hardware #? It's under settings menu.

I am curious how we all compare to each other to see what truly is the latest SW revision.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
post #33 of 35 Old 05-26-2017, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Dub View Post
@Dave, could you take a photo for us to show your latest nav software update number and also the hardware #? It's under settings menu.

I am curious how we all compare to each other to see what truly is the latest SW revision.
Best thing to do is have your service advisor at KIA pull up the TSB and read to you or print it for you; it details the issues this new release is supposed to resolve. I meant to ask mine for a copy but forgot; I may stop by and ask them to do so.

All you need is the TSB number which is in my post; good luck.

BTW, what K900 color combo and model did you purchase? Good luck with it; they're fine cars for the incredible price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 35 Old 05-26-2017, 11:38 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Best thing to do is have your service advisor at KIA pull up the TSB and read to you or print it for you; it details the issues this new release is supposed to resolve. I meant to ask mine for a copy but forgot; I may stop by and ask them to do so.

All you need is the TSB number which is in my post; good luck.

BTW, what K900 color combo and model did you purchase? Good luck with it; they're fine cars for the incredible price.
Thanks Dave

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
post #35 of 35 Old 07-14-2018, 08:50 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I have updated software and it has been flawless in the two months I've owned the car.

NYC and rural CT resident

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page