k900 repair manual - Kia K900 Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-17-2016, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 504
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Garage
Default k900 repair manual

I just found a 2015-2016 KIA K900 repair manual online.
Seems we can buy a pdf down load for $16.95
or a pdf on disk for $9.95 extra.
Just ordered the online pdf manual. Will let you know if it is worth it, when I get it.
www.factorypdfservicemanuals.com.
make sure under delivery options you enter the year of your K900

Last edited by Gene; 04-17-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Gene is offline  
post #2 of 6 Old 04-17-2016, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 504
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Garage
Default

Received the pdf file of the manual.
Manual is nothing like the kiatechinfo web site.
no where the detail, but a start
Still a lot of information and wiring diagrams.
If you do your own brakes, gives run out specs.
how to change belts yourself. etc.
99% I would never use, but the other 1% is worth it to me

Last edited by Gene; 04-17-2016 at 10:29 PM.
Gene is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 04-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Received the pdf file of the manual.
Manual is nothing like the kiatechinfo web site.
no where the detail, but a start
Still a lot of information and wiring diagrams.
If you do your own brakes, gives run out specs.
how to change belts yourself. etc.
99% I would never use, but the other 1% is worth it to me
why would one do their own brakes or for that matter anything else as almost everything I can see is covered by their warranty... What am I missing here ??




Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver
funnyman7915 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 Old 04-19-2016, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 504
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Garage
Default

some people are now buying used K900's.
Used they only get a small warranty. 90 days I think
certified get a 1 year parts other than drive train.
Unless you buy the extended warranty.
Some low mileage V8 K900 VIP's going for $39000.00
big savings, unless it breaks down and you want to do work yourself
Some folks like to do mods where wiring diagrams
are a great help.
install led backup lights.
you know all the stupid things we do
Gene is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 04-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage
Default

Are you saying the original OEM Kia warranty ( in Canada 5years in USA 10 years) is not transferable to a new owner ? In Canad our warranty is bumper to bumper including oil changes




Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver
funnyman7915 is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 04-20-2016, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 504
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Garage
Default

New cars here have the 10 year 100000 mile warranty.
bumper to bumper for 60,000 miles including oil changes to 37,500 miles.
not transferable
most used K 900's have a 90 day bumper to bumper warranty
drive train to 60,000 miles only on used.
Certified used you get the 10 year 100,000 miles
1year bumper to bumper no oil changes unless you pay extra.
KIA also lets you pay extra to extend the extra warranty for
everything else up to 100,000 miles. not expensive, but that is on the Kia certified used.
That is in the states.
Gene is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome