k900 repair manual
I just found a 2015-2016 KIA K900 repair manual online.
Seems we can buy a pdf down load for $16.95
or a pdf on disk for $9.95 extra.
Just ordered the online pdf manual. Will let you know if it is worth it, when I get it.
make sure under delivery options you enter the year of your K900
Received the pdf file of the manual.
Manual is nothing like the kiatechinfo web site.
no where the detail, but a start
Still a lot of information and wiring diagrams.
If you do your own brakes, gives run out specs.
how to change belts yourself. etc.
99% I would never use, but the other 1% is worth it to me
some people are now buying used K900's.
Used they only get a small warranty. 90 days I think
certified get a 1 year parts other than drive train.
Unless you buy the extended warranty.
Some low mileage V8 K900 VIP's going for $39000.00
big savings, unless it breaks down and you want to do work yourself
Some folks like to do mods where wiring diagrams
are a great help.
install led backup lights.
you know all the stupid things we do
Are you saying the original OEM Kia warranty ( in Canada 5years in USA 10 years) is not transferable to a new owner ? In Canad our warranty is bumper to bumper including oil changes
New cars here have the 10 year 100000 mile warranty.
bumper to bumper for 60,000 miles including oil changes to 37,500 miles.
most used K 900's have a 90 day bumper to bumper warranty
drive train to 60,000 miles only on used.
Certified used you get the 10 year 100,000 miles
1year bumper to bumper no oil changes unless you pay extra.
KIA also lets you pay extra to extend the extra warranty for
everything else up to 100,000 miles. not expensive, but that is on the Kia certified used.
That is in the states.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.