horn sound whern locking - Page 2 - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 Old 05-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Garage

The classy clothing thing was a jab at the thieves because petty thieves wouldn't know class if they saw it.
So you shop here in Arizona or do they have that address in Canada also?
post #12 of 14 Old 05-27-2016, 03:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage

Sorry about the break in, we have had a couple times, such a violation of personal space. We normally do not use the key fobs as hers is in her purse and I use they key card.

Sorry I think I never turn on the horn reply on the K9. We also had a Cadenza before and my wife did not like the horn and asked me to turn it off. I never turn it on the K9.

The Optima K5 store sells upgraded horns I hope to install, this might make a difference in the horn reply.
post #13 of 14 Old 05-27-2016, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage

[QUOTE=Gene;14818]The classy clothing thing was a jab at the thieves because petty thieves wouldn't know class if they saw it.
So you shop here in Arizona or do they have that address in Canada also?[/QUOTE

We have a mailing address in Blaine Wa which is about 30 miles from our house.With Nexus the border waits are usually no longer than 20 minutes heading into the US and almost no wait going back. Also Nexus has a system where you can simply hand the border officer a form with the dollar amount of purchases and the taxes are simply billed to your CC Margo has become friends with the manager of the store in Scottsdale and Meghan just texts Margo that she has picked out some things she might like and ships it out . Margo keeps about 60% and send back the other .seems to work fine and I don't have to go shopping with her

Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 Old 05-27-2016, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptrs View Post
Sorry about the break in, we have had a couple times, such a violation of personal space. We normally do not use the key fobs as hers is in her purse and I use they key card.

Sorry I think I never turn on the horn reply on the K9. We also had a Cadenza before and my wife did not like the horn and asked me to turn it off. I never turn it on the K9.

The Optima K5 store sells upgraded horns I hope to install, this might make a difference in the horn reply.
How hard is it to install a new horn ?

Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page