Hello everyone, about to make a purchase! Need input. - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-04-2017, 02:31 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Hello everyone, about to make a purchase! Need input.

I happened to stumble researching the K900 after recent accident with RX350. It was deemed total. In the interim, I was initially curious about getting a Genesis 2015 5.0 V8, since it seems to depreciate fast. Then while doing that, I watched a review video that led me down the K900 path, I assumed a luxobarge Kia would also depreciate fast, it seems to have depreciated faster then the Genesis.

I have found a 2015 K9 with VIP for around 25.6k that is CPO very close to me. It has around 35k on the clock. I can easily find Genesis for 27-8k but with a lot less features, I plant to purchase maybe tomorrow. Usually in other forums there is an extensively list of price paid thread, but seeing as this sells in low volumes, I can understand why there isn't much. Anyone have much thoughts/input on the above mentioned deal?

I doubt any other 2015 K9s with VIP will pop up near me in the several weeks my insurance has paid for a rental car. If feels like a good deal to me unless someone else has other thoughts?
post #2 of 7 Old 12-04-2017, 11:29 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

seems like a very fair price for cpo. I bought my 2015 with VIP one year ago with 19K miles and paid 28900. your price is good for a cpo; if the carfax is clean and the records show good maintenance, you should be fine. good luck; they are fantastic deals for the money and great cars to drive.
post #3 of 7 Old 12-07-2017, 11:58 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)

I'm shopping myself, and what you say here seems like a decent deal to me too. Let us know what you decide to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 12-10-2017, 08:47 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Go for it; especially if it's the color combo you want. I had to buy mine out of state and sight unseen because there are so few samples around. It ended up a good buy. Car was as presented, in mint condition interior and exterior.
post #5 of 7 Old 12-12-2017, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

That is an excellent price for a CPO K900. I paid $35k for my 2015 white-on-white VIP with 1600 miles on it a little less than a year ago. I love the car and plan to keep it until the wheels fall off.
post #6 of 7 Old 12-14-2017, 08:28 PM

$26.5K for that car is insane.
post #7 of 7 Old 12-19-2017, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

So my brother was able to purchase the car for 25.2k. Looks like I have one in the exact white/black color combo with only 30k miles also CPO for similar price, might trade in my Camry prematurely to get this awesome car.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page