Join Date: Sep 2018
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
In my 3 months of ownership.
1) Entry and Egress: I'm 5' 11'' and when getting in and out I always seem to scrape my head/hair on the door opening. Even when I'm seated I feel like I could use just a dash more headroom
2) UVO system keeps intermittently rebooting. I just wait til the next time it happens - aaarrrggg..
3) Every time I hit the execrator I have this Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde experience - love the pickup and smooth ride of the V8. Hate the 15-17MPG
4) The White leather interior is sooooooo beautiful but the darn driver's seat seem to be showing some signs of wear.
5) Nit pick: When opening the panoramic sunroof I can not seem to find a way to tap the control and have it open the shade but not the roof. After I tap the roof control, from a state where the shade is closed, it will retract the shade and pop the roof open.
Other than that, I'm enjoying the vehicle.
Another beef--when you pull up close to a wall to park, I get why it beeps and flashes red warnings at you while you're going forward.
But when you get ready to leave and are in Reverse, I don't see why it needs to do that stuff all over again--you are no longer headed toward the wall. And it's really annoying. Some bad programming there, I think.