Tell us how you care about your health ? - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-28-2019, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Tell us how you care about your health ?

Recently, I began to take more care of my health. I noticed that by 30 years I have problems with overweight, I often have high blood pressure, and besides, I slept 6 hours a day earlier and this greatly impaired my cognitive abilities. For example, I used to be able to focus on work before and the noise in the office didn't bother me, now itís harder for me to focus. I reviewed my food, I began to eat more fresh vegetables, less gluten and nothing fried, just baked in the oven or boiled. I also found an article https://booksrun.com/blog/brainy-foo...elp-you-focus/ describing products that improve brain function. I started eating avocados every day and drinking fish oil pills. I cann't fully engage in the gym because of high pressure, but I started to walk more and do exercises at home. How do you take care of your health?
post #2 of 2 Old 06-27-2019, 07:24 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I didn't care much about my health until 30 years old. Then I noticed that all my bad habits have an effect on my health. I quit smoking because I was tortured by shortness of breath. I loved to read in bed, but I noticed that my eyesight got worse. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me glasses for reading, he also advised me not to read in bed or use a special reading lamp, I found different models in this https://bestlightguide.com/best-book...eading-in-bed/ article. I also try to eat more foods that contain vitamin A. I began to pay more attention to what I eat, I completely excluded fast food from my diet. I haven't started to train in the gym, but I plan to start training.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page