I had similar problems with my standard audiosystem and my smartphone run on Android Marshmellow. Sometimes when I used to plug it in, there was not a single sound, a goddamn dead box. I've searched through various forums and it happended to be the problem with the USB cord connector. As it was "native", I had to order it from Korea. I was worried about the parcel, you know how the postal system is screwed...luckily, I used a very handy website https://parceltrackingapp.com/en which helps to track the order. The package was late for two weeks. But the problem's gone, so, I guess it was worth it.