2013 Hyundai Equus
Engine & Performance
- Base engine size: 5.0 L
- Cam type: Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Cylinders: V8
- Valves: 32
- Valve timing: Variable
- Direct injection
- Torque: 376 ft-lbs. @ 5000 rpm
- Horsepower: 429 hp @ 6400 rpm
- Turning circle: 39.6 ft.
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 8-speed shiftable automatic
- Multi-link front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Front and rear stabilizer bar
- Fuel type: gas
- Fuel type: premium unleaded (recommended)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20.3 gal.
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 304.5/466.9 mi.
- EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 15/23 mpg
The only thing i dont really like about the Quoris is the front grill. It looks like a puzzle piece. Although the front light assembly is quite a work of art consisting of 16 mini projectors on each side and it adjust to the road.