Kia K900 Forum - View Single Post - Dealerships is servicing a 2015 K900
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 03-04-2021, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Double D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Dealerships is servicing a 2015 K900

I went to go look at and test drive a 2015 Kia K900 with approximately 47K miles. I really like the car and the price. I started by inspectiing the outside of the vehicle. I noticed that the driver side fog light was scraped. I tested the lights and they all still all worked. I check out the interior and started the car. Once I start the car I wait to see what warning lights come. The airbag light is the only one that stayed on. So I think, ok it's just a code. I tell the salesperson that I will buy the car if they can figure out why the airbag light is on and fix the problem and get a new fog light. I test drove it and it was just like all the youtubers and articles describe the driving experience.The dealer told me that the car was new on the lot and had not yet been serviced. The next day I call back and the salesperson tells me that it is being serviced and that the service department is waiting on a part to come in and that once the part comes in and the car fits the dealerships safety standards he will call me back. It's a national Chevrolet dealership where I found this K900. I haven't heard from the salesperson in two days. Are parts hard to come by for these vehicles? I wonder if they had to send it to a Kia dealership?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome