post #1 of Old 04-29-2019, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Dr.W

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Default New owner in central Texas

Howdy y'all.

Okay I don't really talk like that. I transplanted myself from California to the wonderful state of Texas four years ago.

Last week I bought a 2016 K900 V6 luxury with VIP package. Beige interior and black exterior.

Out of 36 previous cars this is only the second one in black. I would've preferred white but I couldn't pass up the deal. CPO for just over 23,000.

I've only had my butt in the seat for a few hundred miles, but I just love it!

I've been looking for my replacement car for two years.

My last two sedans were a 2011 4.6 V8 Genesis fully loaded, and a 2013 3.8 V6 fully loaded. So I've been driving Korean cars for seven years.

I had a really long list of potential candidates.

I probably drove a dozen different K900s over that time. Of course there were BMWs Jaguars Cadillacs Genesis Equus etc. etc. but I kept coming back to K900.

I've owned seven sports cars, a couple of minivans, a big SUV, and lots of sedans over the last 56 years of driving.

The best sedan suspension ever? The three infiniti first generation Q45s with active suspension that I drove over an 11 year period.

The best handling and responsive sedan? The Pontiac G8 that I only drove for a year because I couldn't stand the road noise.

The most luxurious sedan? The 1995 XJ12 long body.

What I bring forward into the K900 from those that I have had? Just the suspension from the infiniti.

I am thrilled with this car! Given the number of miles I drive each year this car will last me for a very very long time.

Boy howdy I'm proud to be a Texan in honor to be at K900 owner.

Bruce

oh and to some of the other guys on this forum, Semper Fi

Last edited by Dr.W; 04-30-2019 at 01:44 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome