Kia K900 Forum - View Single Post - Any 2019 K900 owners out there yet?
View Single Post
post #27 of Old 01-18-2019, 10:08 AM
bverant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Johnston View Post
Very cool to hear you're that happy with it. There really has not been a negative review on this car.
AlexOnAuto's review pretty much sold me on it. https://youtu.be/JS4EVpCKgHU (his only ding was on the Pimacy tires)
Redline reviews gave it fairly good praise https://youtu.be/Y2xI0tVDiv4 except the exterior styling (which I actually like)
There's been a few reviews from Edmunds and other but they were on the K9 Korean spec.

I guess right now the only thing to consider is what the color(s) should be. Most of what's in inventory around us in the VIP package is white/black and black/black. I have seen a white/brown and also a Panthera metal/black. I was able to actually see the black and panthera metal side by side and I have to say that the black looked bit better. The panthera metal does not look as "cool" as the black.

The one color I would love to see in person is the Lakestone (blue). The closest Lakestone VIP near me is at a dealership in Long Island (3+ hours from me). I love the hue on the Lakestone but wonder what it looks like in bight sunlight. I think it would look a bit pale and that's what I'd not want.

bverant, what color(s) is your K900?

Thanks
That blue is something I'd like to see in person as well.

Mine is white on black interior. I, too, didn't have much choice. My dealer had only 2 K900s: a Pantera Metal with, if I remember correct, the brown-ish interior (can't remember the name). That one was not a VIP model. But they also had this White one that also happened to have the VIP package. Though the VIP package won't be much use to me, I wanted white exterior over the dark gray of the Panthera metal. Honestly, a lighter gray would've probably been the color of choice. I have attached of picture of mine when it was at the dealer pickup area before I decided to buy it. I did add a signature to my account that should be showing up that tells about my car. I am guessing those need to be enabled by a forum admin or something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1216181910_HDR.jpg (140.9 KB, 23 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome