Kia K900 Forum - View Single Post - Any 2019 K900 owners out there yet?
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 01-11-2019, 08:57 PM
bverant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Johnston View Post
I'm in the market for buying luxury sedan and test drove a 2019 K900 VIP at a dealership near me last week. (note that I have also driven the new 2019 Audi A6 and the BMW 540xi before I drive the K900) I was REALLY impressed. I know the new K900 is a departure away from the first gen K900 and wanted to know if anyone else has bought it, or is considering buying it.

I think everything about the car is great except the fuel economy. (21/18/25) It's standard AWD and is built on the Stinger's platform with the 3.3L twin turbo engine (365HP) and no longer offers the V8. Most of the other German cars 3.0L turbo's achieve about 25 combined. That's really the only down side I see with the car. I could care less about the badge because I intend to purchase and keep the car for a long long time.

Anyone else looking at the 2019 K900?
Took a 2019 K900 out for a test drive and decided to buy one. Have had it for a few weeks now with a bit over 2k miles on it. Incredible car. What would you like to know about my experience with it? I am hoping more people buy them and we can get some more lively discussion about them going here.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome