I ordered the new update for my 2015 k900 on a USB drive on 3/12/2018, the first day it was available to purchase. I ordered the USB for the install, and waited for the email to verify it has shipped. I called the next day to check on my shipment; due to a problem at mnsoft my Monday order was cancelled, they just didn't bother to tell me. I reordered 03/13 with the same two day delivery, it did not ship until the 15th, and I received it on the 19th. I installed it today, and my whole system is locked up. Yes, I followed all of the directions to the letter according to the included manual. DO NOT USE THE NEW UPDATE FROM MNSOFT until they fix it!