Ptrs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangstein View Post
Hello everyone,

First time Kia owner. It was an impulsive purchase as I was so disappointed at BMW. On the way home without a new car, I happened to drive by the dealer, went in, test drove K900 then drove the car home in an hour. Now 7 cars in the garage with 2 1/2 drivers in the house. It has been 2 weeks since I drove off the KIA lot. Originally I was looking for an SUV but do not know how I ended up with K900. Long story... Anyway, I struggled in my first few days trying to figure out the gadgets and it was not that complicated but found out that things are not that user friendly. I have no idea concerning reliability of the car yet. I guess I am going to go through the forum to find out. Nice to meet all of you here... I am member to few other forums and they are very helpful to find common issues and how to solve them.

Thank you..

Brian
Congratulations and welcome to forum, K9, and KIA.

I have owned several KIA's from a Sportage in the late 90's to now a K9 and a Soul EV. I never really had any major problems from any of the 9 KIA's I have owed between that time but I have always taken then for every maintenance.

The only thing I can say in almost each one at 60k miles the timing belt went bad, so I plan ahead of time to have the 60k service done on time. Each time it was replaced under warranty even though I was just over 60k.

Welcome again.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome