K900 Fully Adjustable Air Suspension Lowering Kit Links Module Kits Now Available - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 07-29-2014, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default K900 Fully Adjustable Air Suspension Lowering Kit Links Module Kits Now Available

Fellow Forum Members:

I purchased my Equus (close relative to the Kia K900) about a year ago andloved everything about the vehicle…except, like many vehicles from the factory,the glaringly large and unsightly wheel well gaps. I also recall seeing theK900 in January of this year at a International Auto show. The K900 looked great, except IMHO thehorribly oversized wheel wells and ride height. Must be a Korean thing, but I prefera slightly more streamlined appearance, especially on such a high end vehicle.

As many Equus (and K900) owners also know the handling falls alittle short due to the top heavy nature of these vehicles. So in addition toachieving a cleaner look, I also wanted to lower the vehicles center of gravityin an attempt to achieve better performance handling. Having a technicalbackground I found these two items over time to be less than satisfactory so Iset to work on finding a solution.

After scouring the intraweb for months I unfortunately could not locate asingle supplier in the world who manufactured an airsuspension lowering kit. So, it would appear the RSD wouldhave to come from me. I began by researching electronic modules and found acompany that successfully lowered an Equus, but the cost of achieving this wasabominable (i.e. a few thousand dollars)! In addition, the module limited thedegree of lowering and the system had to be hard wired, yikes! Removing themodules would also prove labor and cost prohibitive as well. Clearly, not asolution. Fortunately, I was able to redevelop a new strategy, one thatincluded creating and installing a variety of trial and error adjustable linkssystems over several months. Thankfully I found a solution! Results showed upto a 2 inch drop front and rear. Of course, you don’t have to go this low…oryou can go lower if the suspension and your road conditions allow.

This is an original design and these are the only fully adjustable lowinglinkages available for the Equus worldwide, and they are interchangeable withthe Kia K900 as well! The links are made of the highest quality A4 marine gradestainless steel available, so they will not corrode over time and will hold upto even the most extreme weather conditions. The hardware itself ismanufactured in Germany and consists of only the finest grades and highesttolerances.

Installation is extremely simple! It will take more time to lift the vehicleand remove the tire than it will take to install the links. Anyone with minimaltechnical know-how and access to commonhousehold tools can very easily install all four links inwell under an hour. Best yet, the kit can be very easily removed if you wish toreturn to the factory, OEM rideheight settings.

The kit includes 4 adjustable links, 2 front and 2 rear. Detailed instructions,including photographs, will also be provided and I am always available to helpanswer questions. In addition, if you are local to me I will be happy toinstall the links for you in exchange for a tank of petrol.

When taking into consideration the quality, engineering RSD, rarity, ease ofinstallation, and finished product one could never go wrong! 100% ebay feedbackmember so buy with confidence!

Direct link to ebay listing if you wish to purchase:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251596621832...84.m1555.l2649

Feel free to PM or post any questions here.

Regards and glad to be part of the Kia K900 community!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wheel Well After Lowering Total Car.jpg (123.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (169.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 3a.jpg (133.6 KB, 24 views)
post #2 of 5 Old 07-29-2014, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
post #3 of 5 Old 08-03-2014, 03:34 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage

I am the owner of a new K900 and was planning to put air ride suspension on my vehicle in the next couple of months. I am curious as to what you are referring to in this post, but not sure I understand.

Do you have any pictures of the actual product itself? If you can post some, that would help clear up any confusion.

Click below to view all of the products we carry for the Kia K900:

Kia K900 Product Collection - K5 Optima Store
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 07-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Garage

These appear to be for a vehicle with air ride and the 2015 K900 doesn't have air ride.
post #5 of 5 Old 07-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Garage
Default where to buy

So where can we buy a good air ride suspension system for the K900

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5 Optima Store View Post
I am the owner of a new K900 and was planning to put air ride suspension on my vehicle in the next couple of months. I am curious as to what you are referring to in this post, but not sure I understand.

Do you have any pictures of the actual product itself? If you can post some, that would help clear up any confusion.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page