WTB: White interior K9 w/ VIP package - Kia K900 Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gene
  • 1 Post By K5 Optima Store
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Default WTB: White interior K9 w/ VIP package

WTB: A white or Black K9 with a White interior and VIP package. Preferably under 45k miles and under $26k asking price.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn

Last edited by J. Dub; 04-11-2017 at 02:10 PM.
J. Dub is offline  
post #2 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Default

When I got my 2015 K900, white and black K900's could be had with black interior and VIP.
You could not get the VIP with the white interior. This of course has been changed. So newer
K900's can be had with a white interior and VIP
Gene is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
When I got my 2015 K900, white and black K900's could be had with black interior and VIP.
You could not get the VIP with the white interior. This of course has been changed. So newer
K900's can be had with a white interior and VIP
Interesting @Gene. Here are 2) 2015's with VIP and white interior & White exterior.

Cars for Sale: Used 2015 Kia K900 Luxury for sale in Montclair, CA 91763: Sedan Details - 452704228 - Autotrader

Cars for Sale: Used 2015 Kia K900 V8 for sale in LYNNWOOD, WA 98037: Sedan Details - 451281696 - Autotrader

I wonder if you were a VERY early buyer?

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
J. Dub is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Default

They would be after the first productions and the updates applied in the later 2015 editions
J. Dub likes this.
Gene is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
They would be after the first productions and the updates applied in the later 2015 editions
Ah... This makes sense. Thanks Gene.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
J. Dub is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator
 
Gene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Default

You will find that KIA likes to do updates on their vehicles about half way thru a model year.
Not just the K900, have done so on a lot of the cars.
Just like in the Cadenza if you have an early edition you don't have a cooled passenger seat.
Half way thru the 2014 year they added the cooled passenger seat
Gene is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
You will find that KIA likes to do updates on their vehicles about half way thru a model year.
Not just the K900, have done so on a lot of the cars.
Just like in the Cadenza if you have an early edition you don't have a cooled passenger seat.
Half way thru the 2014 year they added the cooled passenger seat
Grief. That's interesting. I'll admit I'm MUCH more attracted to a 2016 K9 since those have the quilted nappa leather on the VIP package. But goodness, there are 0 used 2016's on autotrader w/ VIP package. Sadly.

@Gene, I recall the Cadenza aka K7 got butchered for us here in the states compared to all the awesome options the K7 got overseas.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
J. Dub is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Senior Member
 
K5 Optima Store's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Default

I have the 2015 Kia K900 in white with white interior. I got it back in June of 2014 when it first became available too!!

My lease ends in June in about 2 months. Crazy to think you can get one of these for "under 26k" when my car costs $72k brand new just a few years ago.
J. Dub likes this.
K5 Optima Store is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 04-11-2017, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5 Optima Store View Post
I have the 2015 Kia K900 in white with white interior. I got it back in June of 2014 when it first became available too!!

My lease ends in June in about 2 months. Crazy to think you can get one of these for "under 26k" when my car costs $72k brand new just a few years ago.
I have only found one K9 w/ VIP at $26k online. Sadly, it has black interior though and 52k miles on it. NO TELLING what the original owner traded it for. Probably for $23k

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
J. Dub is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome