Why Do You Like the Quoris? - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 03-19-2013, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Why Do You Like the Quoris?

I have a question for you guys.

For a car that isn't even released yet in North America, what is it that you found appealing about Quoris? What do you think separates it from the other cars in its segment? Is is the styling, brand etc? What caught your eye? What exactly about the Quoris do you like?
post #2 of 11 Old 03-20-2013, 11:24 AM

I like it cause it has a ton of features not typically found in a entry level full size luxury sedan like this, there are other great full size sedans but they just don't do what the quoris could.

Design is another thing I love about it, it doesn't look like anything else on the road and parked next to a bunch of flagship german sedans it won't look out of place.
post #3 of 11 Old 03-20-2013, 12:40 PM

Kia caught my attention with the Kia GT concept from a couple years back, which brought me to the Kia K9. It was the styling the really attracted me, and while the specs didn't exactly blow me away at first with it's V6 engine. Rumour has that a V8 version will be available when it comes over to North America.

post #4 of 11 Old 03-20-2013, 02:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I remember first hearing about the Kia K9 which was when Kia was still unsure of what name to use for it and then all of sudden I remember seeing an article of a Quoris and I got curious. No price has been disclosed yet but Im assuming its gonna be in the $40,000-$45,000 price range just behind the hyundai equus. I think for the price with all the technology and features its quite a nice bargain. The overall body design speaks for itself.
post #5 of 11 Old 03-21-2013, 09:39 AM
TDR

The styling is what grabbed my eye. The headlights and the style of the overall package looks very impressive to me. Then I read about the features like HUD display, the airbag system, and the around view monitor and I've been waiting for Kia to bring it here ever since.
post #6 of 11 Old 03-22-2013, 05:05 PM

the first thing when I saw the Car Commercial on facebook for a quick second there I thought it was a bmw 7 series but once the camera zoomed in I realized it was a Korean automobile. The headlights are a huge eye catching feature but the overall design is very elegant and Kia can give themselves a pat on the back for that. Maybe even possibly the works of Peter schreyer.
post #7 of 11 Old 03-25-2013, 02:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

The rear seats looks really spacious and comfortable. The more I look in to it the Quoris is becoming a VIP car where you would enjoy yourself being driven around in rather than driving it yourself. There is monitors in the back including controls in the center armrest. not to mention the legroom int he back that is fit for a king.
post #8 of 11 Old 03-25-2013, 05:59 PM

The interior on the Quoris is a shock to many when they see it. The same goes for the Equus. At auto shows people are blown away by the interior design and quality and often say "I can't believe this is a Kia/Hyundai"
post #9 of 11 Old 04-22-2013, 04:20 PM

I'm sure if they removed the Kia imprint on the interior when asked who they think made the interior none would guess KIA or any Korean manufacturers. I was surprised at first too and couldn't believe it. In this Era the Koreans did achieve a lot.
post #10 of 11 Old 04-24-2013, 11:02 AM
TDR

The styling all around is a huge step up for Korean manufacturers. It's probably why ppl are accusing them of copying BMW.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page