Might be switching to a Cadenza Tech 2016 - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 08-04-2016, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Default Might be switching to a Cadenza Tech 2016

I test drove a Cadenza last night and both me and my wife really liked the size and the comfort . I have been finding that the K900 is too big for me and the city gas mileage is terribly expensive especially where I live as the local area adds 6 cents liter "transit tax" and I am only averaging about 13 mpg city driving I am looking at a tech version silver 2016 brand new purchase rather than lease as they are making it very enticing with the value they are giving me on the k900 . My wife liked the comfort of the k900 but also liked the comfort of the cadenza The only thing I will miss is the trunk auto closing switch .it is funny how the small things suddenly become important I will keep you guys posted .

Larry
2015 k900 V6 Premium Edition Metallic Silver
post #2 of 7 Old 08-24-2016, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman7915 View Post
I test drove a Cadenza last night and both me and my wife really liked the size and the comfort . I have been finding that the K900 is too big for me and the city gas mileage is terribly expensive especially where I live as the local area adds 6 cents liter "transit tax" and I am only averaging about 13 mpg city driving I am looking at a tech version silver 2016 brand new purchase rather than lease as they are making it very enticing with the value they are giving me on the k900 . My wife liked the comfort of the k900 but also liked the comfort of the cadenza The only thing I will miss is the trunk auto closing switch .it is funny how the small things suddenly become important I will keep you guys posted .
Wel guys, it has been a nice ride but tomorrow or Friday I will taking delivery of a new 2016 Cadenza Tech model and returning my k900. When I sat down and thought about the K900 my biggest fear was that as, Gene so aptly stated,K900 or no K900 I live in a city of close to two million people and in the 15 months since I purchased my K900 I have not seen one other K900. I have seen one Print add about 8 months ago and that's it . The depreciation they originally quoted was shocking but I managed to greatly improve on their number nad Kia offered a great incentive to buy the last remaining 2016 white Tech model in the whole province , Through in 0% financing and the deal was consummated last night .

This forum has been awesome for the owner's passion the frankness and ability to share . I will miss it but I think the Cadenza forum will be a decent alternative . Good luck guys .The K900 is a great car it is just not supported by Kia and I worry about its longevity .

Larry
post #3 of 7 Old 08-27-2016, 07:15 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Enjoy the Cadenza. Both it and the K900 are great cars. One of the greatest good of the K900 is the exclusivity factor. One of the worst is its depreciation. I have been fortunate to buy used and so dodge the former and enjoy the latter...

post #4 of 7 Old 08-29-2016, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Default Last Sing Tonight " Dirty Dancing"

Well Guys save the last Dance for me is done and I'm in my new Cade4nza . I must admit I like the drive of the car better as well as the smaller size . I like the touch screen features and the loss of the joy stick . The cars systems just seem easier to use .I do miss the HUD but I understand that will be offered in 2017 .I have really enjoyed my time on this site .I hope Kia doesn't simply drop k900 version .My dealer seems to think for all intents and purposes they have as they are not ordering any new ones but they are ordering Cadenza's Good luck fellows and for those who are alos on the Cadenza Forum I will see u there

Larry
post #5 of 7 Old 08-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)

See you on the cadenza site
post #6 of 7 Old 10-27-2016, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdude View Post
Enjoy the Cadenza. Both it and the K900 are great cars. One of the greatest good of the K900 is the exclusivity factor. One of the worst is its depreciation. I have been fortunate to buy used and so dodge the former and enjoy the latter...

Yep, a used 2015 K900 turned out to be a great deal. I don't think I would buy a K900 brand new, but used (and a year old), that price drop is so worth it!
post #7 of 7 Old 10-27-2016, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

And I also love the fact that I don't really see any other car like mine except once in a blue moon (and I live in a very large city). Everyone gives it second looks and try to figure out what it is (or ask me) until they realize the Kia emblem is on it.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page