Kia Cadenza: K7 or K9? - Kia K900 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 04-02-2013, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Kia Cadenza: K7 or K9?

Anyone else looking at the Kia Cadenza? In January, it was announced it would be making its way to North America and rumored to cost in the mid 30s. I think it's is a really nice looking luxury sedan and could be my purchase over the Quoris.

Here's a pic

post #2 of 7 Old 04-02-2013, 10:35 AM

The Kia Cadenza is very good looking car. I would say it is in the class just under the Quoris, whereas the Quoris is Kia's flagship model. It is based off of the Hyundai Azera.

The Cadenza is also FWD, while the Quoris is RWD. The Cadenza is also not as powerful. But this is a case of you get what you pay for. It is rumored to cost around 35k.
post #3 of 7 Old 04-03-2013, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
Anyone else looking at the Kia Cadenza? In January, it was announced it would be making its way to North America and rumored to cost in the mid 30s. I think it's is a really nice looking luxury sedan and could be my purchase over the Quoris.

Here's a pic

when the Kia Cadenza hits the market in North America it will be tough competition for the others competing in the same segment. simply because of the sophisticated styling and design, for the average just looking at the Exterior they might think its a German luxury vehicle. Kia has come a long way. For a mid price of $30k Why not give it a shot. Just compare it to what other cars you can get for that price.

post #4 of 7 Old 04-05-2013, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

It's starting to feel like a lot of double dipping from Kia with Hyundai. First we have the Quoris based off the Equus and now the Cadenza based of the Azera.

In both cases, the Hyundai is the better performance car. The Kia is more affordable, but with all the confusion regarding its release, Hyundai might be my choice. It's available now.
post #5 of 7 Old 04-05-2013, 04:45 PM

I've always felt like Hyundai is the premium version of KIA. With the exception of the Quoris.
post #6 of 7 Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
I've always felt like Hyundai is the premium version of KIA. With the exception of the Quoris.
Well the Quoris is the cheaper version to the Hyundai's more powerful Equus. So you aren't wrong in your first statement.

I think with Kia, it's more of an entry level luxury that shares many features from it's big brother Hyundai. The advantage for Kia is that its models cost less while still offering the reliability and design of Hyundai which is what I find it attractive.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-08-2013, 04:15 PM

K7 or K9, or, Cadenza or Quoris are two different worlds. Cadenza will be like the Genesis sedan of Kia, which will be the mainstream Kia luxury sedan, meanwhile the Quoris is their flagship which will be seen as much as the Equus.

Also like the TL and RLX.

It's also a $30k car vs $50-60

A lot to consider when deciding between the two.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page